Business Analyst - Trail in Trail, British Columbia

Technical

Position Type:
Full-time
Experience:
2 - 5
On behalf of our client in Vancouver, BC, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for a Business Analyst for an estimated 6 month assignment (for two projects) in Trail, BC.
The two projects are:
1. Review of the overall Information systems and information used to manage and report within our client’s site, and help use develop a systems and information landscape of what is in place.
2. Work with our client to draft a project charter and then complete a business analysis for information and system requirements for Material Stewardship of the products produced by our client’s enterprise (80% of the products are produced at Trail Operations) and the regulations and legislation that govern or impact each product (our client’s Legal Register). The information and processes which govern our client’s Product Stewardship and Legal Registry is currently managed in spreadsheets and the need for a systematic approach has been recognized.
For both projects, it is expected that approximately 75% of the work will need to be completed at the Teck Trail Operations site in Trail, B.C. The other estimated 25% can be completed off-site.
Requirements & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and extensive Business Analyst experience working on multi stakeholder, complex projects.
Demonstrable experience working with Microsoft Office products
Requires excellent problem resolution abilities and strong process development/improvement skills.
Excellent organization and administrative (follow-up) skills.
Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
Have a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Able to start immediately.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a Word version of your resume HERE!
**Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Ignite. Wired for people.
We get it.
We get technology. We get people. We get you don’t want cyborgs taking over the office and running the show. When there‘s a problem, everyone wants the right person for the job. The kind of person who is brilliant, efficient, technically savvy and who can communicate with everyone else. We know these kinds of people.
Ignite Technical Resources is a Vancouver-based Information Technology resourcing firm built around three principles: speed, efficiency and quality. We provide highly trained and qualified technical consultants to your organization as a flexible work force option. Our consultants will help you through workload fluctuations and can manage outsourced projects of any size.
You have greater day-to-day issues to manage. Ignite will solve your immediate IT needs with little delay or effort. It’s what we do best.
We’re wired for people.
Follow Ignite on Twitter @ignitetechnical andbecome a fan on Facebook for up-to-date information about our company including job postings! To see other IT job postings, visit our Website!


Category:  Technical  |  Address:  Trail British Columbia


Copyright © 2017 CanadianListed.com, All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.